We are grateful to everyone who has and are supporting this project. Particular thanks go to our major funders:
- Hampshire County Council, for funding many of the start-up operating costs over the first two years
- The National Lottery, for funding the Bus purchase and conversion into a mobile workshop
- Councillor Jane Frankum, for funding the initial feasibility study that we did in the first part of 2019.
We thank Stagecoach London for supplying the bus and keeping it for us while we put the other things we needed to take the bus. We thank the Basingstoke region of Stagecoach South for offering us somwhere to keep the bus and we are very excited about being able to move the bus to their depot as soon as the virus lets us.
We also look forward to working with our first the two customers of the bus, who have already committed resources to help implement the service they’ll receive:
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
- Hartley Wintney Voluntary Care Group
And thanks to the many people who have made donations of cash or in kind, endorsed the project and/or offered help and support.