There’s lots to do on this project so there’s opportunities to help, for example:
- Drivers – while we convert it, we’d like to be able to move the Bus – a Bus Driving (category D) licence will be needed. Once converted we will be looking for drivers for the bus for which only a car (Category B) licence will be needed – basic training will be given.
- Mechanics – mechanically inclined people to keep the base bus running. Ideally, we’d like an experience bus mechanic but we’d love to talk with people who have some mechanical aptitude but want to work on something bigger.
- Administrators – to the run the service, we’ll need some administration work done.
- Graphic designers – we want to make Shed-in-a-Bus and everything related to it look the part. And we need some help here. Can you design a logo for us? Arrange T-shirts, baseball caps and other branding materials? Or wrap the Bus/get it resprayed? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Sponsors – we are already talking to some organisations about sponsorship of aspects of the Bus. We would be happy to put your logo on the Bus where it will be seen by visitors to it and everyone it passed.