There’s lots to do on this project so there’s opportunities to help, for example:
- Drivers – while we convert it, we’d like to ba able to move the Bus – a Bus Driving (category D) licence will be needed. Once converted we will be looking for drivers for the bus for which only a car (Category B) licence will be needed – basic training will be given.
- Organisers – we’d like a small team to form a committee to take the major decisions about the project and then implement them
- General DIY people mainly electrical and woodworking, to help convert it into a mobile workshop
- Mechanics – mechanically inclined people to keep the base bus running. Ideal for people who have some mechanical aptitude but want to work on something bigger.
- Website and social media people – this site needs to be kept current and we think it important that we have a strong social media presence.
- Administrators – to get the bus converted and the run the service, we’ll need some administration work done.